Part of Taylor Morris' Notting Hill inspired collection this frame takes its name from the famous Westbourne Grove, one of the brands favourite spots in London. This hexagonal shape has taken inspiration from the Taylor Morris monogram and is a standout piece from the new collection.
- Brown tortoise with blue injection handmade cellulose acetate frame
- Rose gold mirror CR39 lenses with CAT3 UV protection
- Stainless steel with gold metal detailing and bespoke temple
- Outer box, case, & soft travel pouch
- Unisex frame
- Eye 47mm, Bridge 23mm, Temple 145mm